Thursday 9 August 2012


A combination of Several things made me decide to paint up this guy, who is still a work in progress. A Friend was in need of a Tech marine proxy when he forgot his for a game at my place, poking around he found this guy on a shelf and decided to use him, he actually offered to buy it as he liked the conversion work. I didn't sell him as I tend not to sell the limited models that i actually do conversion work on. Secondly the rumours over at http://natfka.blogspot.ca/ point to a war smith character type in the new chaos space marine codex. While i don't normally play Iron Warriors, I have read the Storm of Iron book several dozen times over and have planned to have a small detachment of them in my collection for my undivided forces.
This guy still needs a layer or two of highlights, his base completed and his hammer is completely untouched. But i will finish him up shortly.

1 comment: