Thursday 9 August 2012


My Forge World Death Guard Terminator conversion kit is on is on its way and the one i had kicking around from a trade is painted up as my prototype. I tend to make my terminators close combat oriented and some what defencive so with 6th and the new auto hits for flamers it just makes sense for my terminator squad to have a heavy flamer.
I pretty happy with this one and quite frankly It funny to paint Death Guard again. I have always pictured them as having to replace Armour as it becomes too rotted and corroded it be usable and as such they scavenged from the fallen to do makeshift repairs to the gear. this is my fluff reasoning behind the paint scheme I use for them. I have always been more fluff oriented than competitive and it shows in my win lose record. 

No comments:

Post a Comment