Thursday 9 August 2012

EBAY STUFF ARRIVES!!!!


After what seems like forever I have recieved several ordered Items this week.



Forge World Death guard Sorcerer has arrived i got him assembled and based up, but i had to make significant use of my trusty "resin Lighter" to get him to have a straight spear and nice cape.  at one point he caught fire a little bit lol. however now he is based up and ready to lead my Death Guard.


My long awaited collectors piece has finally arrived as well a palanquin of nurgle, i haven't started finishing the assembly because i haven't decided on how to base my nurgle fantasy army yet. I am also having a hard time with which rider to use. part of my wants to just magnetise them and the base so that i can switch him whenever I feel like it, but i hate to do that to such and old and sweet mini.

No comments:

Post a Comment